Incorporating Electro-Sonic Lymphatic Drainage Therapy (LDT) into your plastic surgery and recovery protocols would benefit all your patients and your practice. Just one powerful example of the advantages of using Electro-Sonic LDT on a face lift or other plastic surgery procedures, is that this treatment would significantly reduce the swelling within 15 to 20 minutes, without any stress to the sutures. Wouldn’t you like to give your patients another option of having a 20 minute Electro-Sonic LDT instead of having to wear uncomfortable and unsightly compression bandages? I would be more than happy to demonstrate this option at your office and discuss with you further, how to incorporate this technology into your plastic surgery and recovery protocols.
LD Therapy may begin 24 hours after surgery with the following results:
- Significantly reduces swelling within 15-20 minutes after face lift surgery without any stress to the sutures.
- Gently breaks up and moves out, bruising resulting from surgery.
- Encourages lymphatic “fluidity” resulting in pain reduction and detoxification of body tissues which also helps to eliminate the build-up of toxins resulting from the effects of medication.
- Stimulates the immune system and helps to prevent post-surgical infections.
- Improves skin regeneration, accelerated wound healing with fewer complications.
Please contact us at Cleanse and Balance, Inc., (480) 330-0931, and we will be more than happy to arrange a private demonstration for you.
We would also like to show you how the Lymph Drainage XP2™ by Rightway Health and Wellness™, LLC is by far like no other Inert Gas Ionization Instrument (IGII™) on the market. Every aspect of this equipment is optimized to provide the best therapy possible.
If you are a practitioner you will appreciate all the design elements of this unique instrument. If you are receiving therapy you will appreciate the attention to detail to make certain your therapy is the most effective and biologically compatible as possible.
Email Jacq or call her at 480-330-0931 for a free lymphatic consultation and demonstration.
The products and statements shown on this website have not been evaluated the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Statements are for educational purposes only and are not intended as advice for any diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease.